Villa Ceselle: A Different Side of Capri
A charming and intimate hotel in the center of Anacapri and a restaurant with pool immersed in the island's peaceful coastal countryside.
This villa in Anacapri became the favorite haven of intellectuals and artists in the 20th century, who were often found conversing on the sun drenched terraces or in its fragrant gardens. Today, Villa Ceselle is a gorgeous island boutique hotel.
Tucked inside a garden in the most peaceful part of the Isle of Capri, Villa Ceselle is secluded from mass tourism but near the historical centre of Anacapri.
At Villa Ceselle in Anacapri, you can bask in the sun next to the hot tub or relax in the shade of the garden pergola. Want to take a dip in a pool with a view? Visit the large pool and terrace at our sister hotel, Da Gelsomina, which also offers authentic island cuisine at our family-run restaurant.
Reasons to book through our website:
- Upgrade according to availability
- When available, we offer a free room upgrade...exclusively to guests who book directly through this site.
- Free transfer from the port
- For clients who book at least two nights through this website, we provide a free transfer from the port.
- Panoramic pool
- Free for guests who book through this site: use of the Da Gelsomina pool, including sun loungers and shuttle service.
The center of Anacapri, the heart of your holiday
Villa Ceselle is located in a particularly quiet area of Anacapri, close to the center and yet far from the main roads.
All the advantages of staying in the center of town, but with the silence and peace of the countryside. Anacapri's main square, the Church of San Michele, Alex Munthe's museum house and the chairlift to Monte Solaro are within a 10 minute walk away.
Within just a 3 minute walk, you can reach the bus stop where buses depart for the center of Capri, the Blue Grotto and the lighthouse, where you'll find the only bathing establishment on the whole island from where you can admire the sunset.
Both the lighthouse and the Blue Grotto can also be reached on foot along a scenic half hour walk.
- Free transfer from the port
- Book at least 2 nights and you won't have worry about how to get to Villa Ceselle from the port: just let us know which boat you are arriving on and we'll come and collect you from Marina Grande. Likewise, we'll accompany you to the port on the day of departure. Shuttle service is available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
"Villa Ceselle enjoys a great location: really close to Anacapri and the bus stop from where to catch buses Capri and, at the same time, immersed in the peace and quiet."
"We chose Villa Ceselle for a romantic week-end on the island of love and that is exactly what we had! The hotel is wonderfully peaceful and attention to detail is evident throughout. Da Gelsomina was excellent, definitely the best restaurant on the island!"
"We expected the hotel to be charming and peaceful. What really surprised us was the range of services offered: the pool, where guests can swim for free, is really beautiful and an excellent option on summer days when the beaches are crowded."