Villa Ceselle is in one of the most peaceful areas on the Island of Capri, Italy...far from the large tour groups but just steps from the historic center of Anacapri. We are perfectly located for those who are looking for an oasis of peace, quiet, and relaxation.
Hotel Villa Ceselle is located in Anacapri, the highest town on the Island of Capri, Italy. Here there is an air of otherworldly tranquility, but just 10 minutes by bus and guests are in the bustling center of Capri. A number of important sights are located in and near Anacapri, including the Blue Grotto, Villa San Michele, the chairlift to Mount Solaro, and the Casa Rossa museum.
The bus stop for routes to the Blue Grotto is 200 meters from the villa, and for routes to Capri at 300 meters. For guests who book at least two nights at Villa Ceselle, we include a transfer service to and from the port for free.
- Distances to main sights:
- Center of Anacapri: 10 minutes on foot.
- Blue Grotto: 5 minutes by bus/20 minutes on foot.
- Mount Solaro chairlift: 15 minutes on foot.
- Villa San Michele: 20 minutes on foot.
- Piazzetta in Capri: 15 minutes by bus.